Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life's for sharing...and here's how T-Mobile does it

T-Mobile's latest ad, filmed at Liverpool Street Station in London, tells us "Life's for sharing". I believe that. Sharing joy, sharing love, sharing peace, sharing hope, sharing stories, sharing dreams, and sharing life. Only when we are truly sharing are we truly experiencing life.

After watching this video, I dare you to tell me you weren't affected by it. How many of you smiled while watching? How many of you danced in your chair or wanted to get up and dance? How many of you had tears in your eyes? And how many of you wished you could have been there to experience this live? I sure do.



Only the professional dancers knew what was going to happen.


How does this video make you feel? Remember, "Life's for sharing", so please share this video.

Cheryl Kaye Tardif
http://www.cherylktardif.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this so much I put it on my blog: Thanks for sharing.