Tuesday, March 03, 2009

How's That Novel Going, Hmmm?

Ever had one of those relatives who gives you a hard time about when you are going to finish your novel? I know I do. Instead of telling people I write books, lately I've been thinking of telling people I'm a plumber. But then, maybe that will bring other unwanted questions.





Visit my daily blog - http://www.scobberlotch.blogspot.com/ But if you ask me if my current novel is finished, well, I might have to make something up.

Cheers,

K. Harrington
author, Janeology
http://www.karenharringtonbooks.com/

1 comment:

Cheryl Tardif said...

Hey, my kitchen tap isn't working properly. Do you think you could come over and fix it? ;-)

I can relate. I have so many friends and family members who keep asking when my next novel will be out. It's finished and in the hands of my publisher...but the waiting is killing me.

I think I'll become a Novel Whisperer. I'll teach my books to behave. And everyone waiting too. :) lol

Cheryl Kaye Tardif