Friday, December 12, 2008

My quest for blog-post domination has begun!

Today, I am in two places at once and you are just a click away from finding out where. First, head over to Serena's Savvy Verse & Wit for "Five Questions You Always Wanted To Ask A Writer." And then, got to Bermuda Onion's fancy pants blog where my post is called "Book Trailers: Helpful or Hurtful to the book-buying decision?"

If you aren't sick of me yet, you soon will be as I have more guest pimps, I mean, posts, coming up next week. See, I put up a little message on my blog, offering to guest post for the tired and weary masses in December. They have answered my call and now I will be ubiquitous. My apologies in advance.

Must...go....blog.

K. Harrington
author, Janeology
www.karenharringtonbooks.com

No comments: