Sunday, November 11, 2007

Authors Go Public...

Those of you who follow my blogging efforts know that I am all about using the best energy the universe pumps out. Given that gem of information I must share that today and tomorrow are excellent days for the Kunati Spring 08 authors to Go Public. We will soon be able to blog your ears off on our own sites through Kunati. Every writer must admit that there is a little bit of theater in each of us. I mean how else could we write what we write? Imagination is thick and rich. When offered the opportunity to put what we write out to readers there is a short intake of breath but a bonafide bravo clapping in our heads. If shy was how we chose to describe our self than heck we'd be writing strictly for our dog(s), cats, horses and so on.

So today is a very Good Day, check out my DeadlyProse blog and find out why: http://www.deadlyprose.com/

Read every day....

Talk later...
Linda Merlino
www.kunati.com/linda-merlino/

No comments: