Sunday, June 27, 2010

Penticton Bound

Today, I finished revising the last chapter of my Casey Holland mystery and am about to send the entire book to my editor for one last look before it goes to the publisher. It’s been an incredible two and a half months: intense, meaningful, joyful. I’m rarely happier than when I see my work change for the better. That’s what it’s all about, growing and developing skills to become a better writer and produce the best book I can. By the way, the new title is THE OPPOSITE OF DARK.

While the book is in the publisher’s hands, I’ll be driving to Penticton, BC for a book signing event at:

Hooked on Books, 225 Main Street, Penticton
Friday, July 2nd from 11 to 3 p.m.

Besides chatting with people and signing books, there might also be a discussion about mysteries and possibly a reading from FATAL ENCRYPTION. It all depends on what the customers want. If you live in the area, I hope to see you there!

As always, my amateur sleuth, Vancouver-based, Alex Bellamy mysteries can be purchased at
FATAL ENCRYPTION, http://tinyurl.com/ddzsxl
TAXED TO DEATH, http://tinyurl.com/czsy5n

No comments: