Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome to The Write Type - Musings From Multiple Authors

The Write Type is something I've been thinking of doing for the last few years. I started this blog because authors have so many wonderful ideas, tips and stories to share, and I wanted a place where multiple authors could meet. This blog will eventually contain a medley of delectable morsels--some poetry, short stories, advice to other writers or general information about what we are doing.

We are a diverse group...or we will be, once I've invited my author friends to join me here.

I hope you bookmark this site and visit us often. Tell us what you like, or don't like. Let us know what you'd like to know. Are you an aspiring author? Published author? Closet writer? Or are you an avid read?

Is there a question you always wanted a writer to answer? Do you need tips on promoting your books?

Email us at cherylktardif (at) yahoo.ca.

~Cheryl Kaye Tardif
http://www.cherylktardif.com
http://www.kunati.com/catalog_whale_song.html

No comments: