Sunday, September 21, 2014

First Imaginarium, Then Context

I love writing/reading/fan conventions.

Do they sell books, you ask?

I answer: I love writing/reading/fan conventions!

This weekend, I've been at the first edition of The Imaginarium, the brain-child of the fabulous Stephen Zimmer.
A creative writing convention featuring 11 tracks of programming, catering to all genres of writers, as well as screenwriters, game designers, and comic/graphic novel creators. A full convention experience themed on creative writing, including a film festival, vendor hall, costume contest, art show, and much more!

Lovely!

Next week, I'll be at Context in Columbus, Ohio.

Context is a friendly convention focused on speculative fiction literature and related games, comics and films. If you enjoy science fiction, fantasy, or horror, you'll find plenty to entertain you at this convention.

I'm on panels at both of these, and our new publishing house, Per Bastet Publications, will have tables to sell books and sign books. A fine time will be had by all!

 Do you enjoy attending and working at conventions?

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

No comments: